Update 11/18/2020: Effective Monday, November 23rd, all HomeTown Bank lobbies will be restricted to appointment only until further notice. Our drive through services will still be available for your banking needs, as well as our online and mobile banking services. If you wish to set up a meeting with or talk to a loan officer or personal banker, please contact your local branch.
Update 7/23/2020: With the Governor’s Executive Order mandating face masks, beginning Saturday, July 25th our employees and anyone entering our building is required to wear a face mask unless working alone in an office or cubicle. People with certain health conditions may not be able to wear a mask, so we still need to stay 6 feet apart in our lobby.
We continue to keep all lobby surfaces clean for a healthy and safe environment for all. For more information on the different types of face covering allowed, please visit mn.gov.
Update 5/28/2020: We appreciate and then you for your understanding and patience during the recent COVID-19 Stay at Home order in Minnesota. As of June 1, 2020, all HomeTown Bank lobbies will reopen for normal business hours.
- We encourage our customers to continue to use our drive-ups, online, and mobile banking services for normal, day-to-day transactions when possible. We will be limiting the number of customers permitted in our lobbies at one time to support recommended 6-feet social distancing.
- We ask our customers and employees to please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been outside the country in the past two weeks.
- You are welcome to wear a face mask in our lobbies, but we may ask you to present a photo ID as a security measure. Please limit your face masks to cover the mouth and nose only, and avoid those that cover your head and/or eyes. You may also see our staff wearing face masks as a personal preference or when social distancing is not possible.
- Our lobby surfaces will continue to be frequently and thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
We are still encouraging our drive-through, mobile and online banking services for any of your banking needs that do not need to be handled in the lobby.
Please don’t hesitate to call your local branch for account questions or customer service if you feel uncomfortable coming into the branch. Our staff is happy to continue helping you over the phone, or you can schedule an appointment if need be.
Update 4/10/2020: With the extension of Minnesota’s Stay at Home order, HomeTown Bank lobbies will remain restricted until May 4th to aid in slowing the spread of the virus. Our drive throughs, online, and mobile banking services are still available for all of your banking services. Need help with your account or loan? Feel free to contact our offices for help over the phone!
Update 3/17/2020: “While we love seeing our customers in the bank, we want to do everything we can to help our communities slow the spread of the virus. Therefore, we are taking actions to limit the spread to our employees and their families, while still doing everything we can to provide high-quality customer service to our customers,” said HomeTown Bank CEO, Tim Grabow.
To do our part to support a healthy community during the COVID-19 pandemic, HomeTown Bank will be restricting access to our bank lobbies with meetings by appointment only beginning March 18th until further notice at all locations. Our loan officers and personal bankers will be available by phone to answer any questions, set up appointments, or help with your banking needs.
All drive throughs at our locations will be open for regular hours.
Along with drive throughs and by-appointment service, 24/7 banking methods include:
- Drive through banking: Find a list of our locations at htbmn.com/locations/ where you can handle all of your banking and never leave your car.
- Debit cards: HomeTown Bank debit cards are part of the MoneyPass® Network of over 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Navigate to the MoneyPass® website where you can search for the nearest surcharge-free ATMs based on your location. Additionally, gain access to 3,000 more surcharge-free ATMs identified with the Privileged Status™ logo.
- Online banking: 24-hour access to manage your HomeTown Bank accounts, bill pay, account transfers, e-statements, and more. Enroll online on our website today.
- Mobile banking: Our free mobile app allows you to access your banking wherever you go! Simply download it on your smartphone, login, and start checking your balances, making mobile deposits, transferring funds, paying bills, and more!
HomeTown Bank will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate any further actions needed. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov or your local health department website.