With bank lobbies closing left and right in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, remote banking resources are more important than ever. HomeTown Bank offers a wide range of services that are accessible from the comfort of your own home, to make banking a breeze. From the user-friendly mobile app to the detailed desktop website, almost all of your cash-free transactions can be conducted quickly and easily.
- Real-time balance updates and transaction history: On the HomeTown Bank mobile app, you have access to all accounts associated with your name, whether that be personal, business or Star Savers. As debit card transactions post, your balance reflects the most up to date information available.
- Internal transfers between accounts: Easily transfer funds between the accounts you have access to, by following the simple transfer prompts on the app.
- Mobile Deposit: A trip through the drive through isn’t necessary just to deposit a check. As long as the check is made out to you, and you properly endorse the back with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only”, simply follow the instructions for taking photos of the check to mobile deposit to any of your accounts. The funds will be showing in your account by the next business day!
- Things to know: For the security of HomeTown Bank’s customers, passwords for mobile banking do expire every 90 days. If the login hasn’t been used in that time frame, you will have to reset your password before being able to access the account. If there are any technical difficulties, contact your local branch for a manual password reset!
- Bill Pay & Cash Management: Set up regular bill payments or transfers, as well as manage your business’s Cash Management application, all through the desktop application.
- Account Access: On the desktop version, you have a broader view of your transaction history and can do all the services available to you on the app.
- E-Statements: When logging into the desktop version of internet banking, you are immediately given the option to enroll in paperless statements. Receive your monthly statement directly to the email on file, and eliminate excess paper. On the website, you also have access to all your previous statements, available to download and print.
- Popmoney®: HomeTown Bank’s person-to-person payment method is easy to use, and immediately connected to your banking information.
- Personal/Business/Loans: Access all services available to the different account types.
Links to helpful financial resources: Under the “Resources” tab on the website, you will find links to all sorts of helpful and accurate information, like mortgage calculators and links to information on identity theft. HomeTown Bank’s remote services offer a wide range of options to make your online banking easy and efficient. And even though our lobbies are currently closed, your local customer service personnel at HTB are only a phone call away to solve any technical difficulties or questions you may have.